About us

The company was founded in 1988 and ever since its primary filed of business has been bolt manufacturing. In the first 10 years the plan was to produce standard fasteners, offering items from stock. In 2002 the company became an Ltd.
From producing standard fastener items the company gradually changed to producing high-strenght fasteners.
40% of our orders come from the vehicle industry, 50% from the electronic industry, while the rest is covered by private orders.
Our high-strenght products are hardened in our own heat-treatment installation and the quality is controlled by the measuring room established for this specific purpose.
The manufacturing takes place in the 1500 square meters industrial shed, which is located in the Industrial Park of Esztergom.

The ownership of the company is 100% hungarian .